NEW TOA MKII goggle, BLACK Frame, DEATHLESS Strap
The brand new TOA MKII goggles are a full-frame style harboring the powerful magnetic lens technology for the quick lens changes on those variable days. The armored venting system and flexible thermoplastic polyurethane frame make for a robust combo. The triple-layered multi-density face foam with a micro-fiber backing for keeping that clammy feeling at bay.
IHI lens options shown below with the relevant VLT%. To find out more about VLT check out our Visual Light Transmission (VLT) Page and see the info diagram below.
TOA MKII FEATURES:
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame construction, (TPU) is a lightweight, durable & extremely flexible frame for an optimal fit.
- Magnetic Lens Technology, Nine powerful magnet points for strong lens hold.
- Flat cylindrical lens makes for clear, distortion-free vision.
- Anti-scratch treatment applied to the lens protects the goggles from damage.
- 100% UV protection to protect from harmful high-altitude UV rays.
- Full perimeter armored venting to maximize airflow.
- Multi-density face foam with moisture-wicking micro-fleece.
- Fully adjustable, DEATHLESS removable strap with non slip silicone texture.
- Helmet compatible frame design. Medium - Large fit for both men and woman.
- Black projective bag & Hard case
- GREEN/PURPLE Mirror Lens VLT of 9%
- Blue mirror tint, yellow low light lens with a VLT of 40%. Perfect for the changing conditions and night riding.