NEW IHI D2C goggle, BLACK Frame, D2C Strap
The brand NEW IHI D2C goggles are a full-frame style, we have taken this frame back to the traditional pin system locking the lens FIRM into place. The flexible thermoplastic polyurethane frame make for a robust combo. We have removed the armored vents to reduce the on face weight and keeping the triple-layered multi-density face foam with a micro-fiber backing for keeping that clammy feeling at bay.
The all NEW D2C goggles come with a black protective bag AND hard case.
The IHI D2C lens is full pin system with a bronze POLARISED polycarbonate lens which will see you right for almost all conditions. Check Visual Light Transmission (VLT) Page and see the info diagram below as a guide for our VLT options.
Bronze POLARISED Lens - CAT. 3 VLT 18%
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame construction, (TPU) is a lightweight, durable & extremely flexible frame for an optimal fit.
- Pinned Lens, holding twelve powerful pin points for strong lens hold.
- Flat cylindrical lens makes for clear, distortion-free vision.
- Anti-scratch treatment applied to the lens protects the goggles from damage.
- 100% UV protection to protect from harmful high-altitude UV rays.
- Full perimeter foam venting to maximize airflow.
- Multi-density face foam with moisture-wicking micro-fleece.
- Fully adjustable, removable strap with non slip silicone texture.
- Helmet compatible frame design. Medium-Large fit for both men and woman.
- Black projective bag & Hard case
- Bronze POLARISED Lens - CAT. 3 VLT 18%